TrackTee is a revolutionary bay divider created to increase customer satisfaction and driving range revenue. The integrated ball flight monitor provides instant analysis that golfers will use to improve their game. Golfers of all skill levels will appreciate the TrackTee as they review the distance and ball speed of each shot. This creates a very unique and effective practice experience that is good tor the golfer and good for the range.
The TrackTee bay divider is an easy to use, highly accurate and reliable ball flight monitor. The advanced Doppler radar calculates the distance and speed after each shot and the result is displayed on the easy to read screen.
It can display the total or carry distance in either yards or meters, and also displays the ball speed in either MPH or KPH. This accurate data provides golfers of all skill levels the tools necessary to help improve their practice experience and increase driving range revenue.
Easy To Use
- TrackTee is easy to use, simply keep the golf in the shot mat hitting area and swing. The unit will track the ball and display the total distance and ball speed on the screen.
Accurate Shot Data
- Using Reliable Doppler radar for ball flight data collection. Accurate on all shots & clubs between 20-420 yards.
- Safe Design
Durable & Reliable
- TrackTee is constructed of high impact UV stable plastics and power coated frame. Impact proof screen area protects the display from breakage.
- TrackTee was designed for installation in covered and non-covered ranges. The unit is waterproof as well as UV stable.
Evolve your range with the installation of TrackTee bay dividers. Golfers will appreciate the added amenity and choose a TrackTee equipped range.
- Advertising panels on both sides offer a new revenue source. National Sponsors will advertise on the printable ad panels.
- Installation of TrackTee bay dividers is simple and requires very little preparation. 30 bay range can be installed in about a day.
Easy to install and with minimal investment, TrackTee is revolutionizing the range experience.